Welcome to Sukkot in the Valley, by Solel Sabbath Fellowship.
The intent and desire of this Sukkot gathering is to rejoice before יהוה in unity and love with one another. This assembly will be focused on joyful worship, fellowship, and learning in love from one another.
Our goal is to always tie in the meaning and importance of the life, work, and sacrifice of Yeshua in reference to Torah teachings.
- Numbers 29 – REJOICE BEFORE יהוה FOR 7 DAYS
- Deuteronomy 16:13 – BE JOYFUL
- John 7-8 – “If anyone is thirsty let him come to me and drink. Whosoever believes in me as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him.”
- Yeshua is our Messiah and Savior
- Beyond that, Love יהוה your God, and love your neighbor as yourself.